Schedule a Tour
The Enclave at Parks of Aledo
Two homes under construction and available, and two home sites left and available to build. Families who live in the Enclave will be served by award winning Aledo ISD. Easy access to the interstate, a quick commute to downtown Fort Worth, the West 7th entertainment corridor, and the newly opened Shops at Clearfork make this an unbeatable location. This stunning, private community is designed to foster friendships, a relaxed lifestyle, and an opportunity to build lifelong memories for those who live here. The Enclave offers a lower tax rate than surrounding communities-- no PID or MUD tax. Village Homes features classic architectural designs so that your home is uniquely your own.
*DIRECTIONS: MAP faith Presbyterian Church on Bailey Ranch Rd. The Enclave is located behind the church.
-Exit 1187 South.
-Turn Right on Bankhead.
-Turn Left on Champions Drive.
-Turn Left on Bailey Ranch.
-Turn Right on Creekview Terrace.
-The Enclave is off of Creekview Terrace!
- Public Schools: Aledo ISD, Coder Elementary
- Private Schools: All Saints’ Episcopal School, Fort Worth Country Day, Trinity Christian Academy
Features & Facts
- Architectural designs for modern living with Village Homes quality build
- Award winning hike and bike trail access
- Aledo ISD exemplary-rated public schools