Schedule a Tour
The Reserves at Trinity
Village Homes is excited to announce our newest Aledo ISD neighborhood. Featuring a variety of homesite sizes and homes designed with the lasting style and value Village Homes is known for since 1996, the Reserves at Trinity offers homeowners the the best of the big city experience in the small town, private and serene community of Willow Park. Beautifully designed one and two story homes, large yards, an amenity center featuring, walking trails, pool, bocce ball court, tennis court, pickle ball, outdoor grills, and cabanas all within walking distance to restaurants, shopping and entertainment make this unique neighborhood unlike in any other in Parker County. For more information, please contact Wendy Jones at 817.657.6134, or at wendy[at]homesofcharacter.com.
*Directions to The Reserves at Trinity
-Heading west on I-30, take exit 415 toward Mikus Rd
-Merge onto Interstate 20 Frontage Rd
-After .6 miles, turn right onto Shops Blvd
-Take the first right onto Bridge Street
-Turn left on Meadow Place Drive
-Welcome to the Reserves at Trinity!
- Public Schools: Aledo ISD
- Private Schools: All Saints' Episcopal School, Fort Worth Country Day, Trinity Christian Academy
Features & Facts
- New neighborhood with trails for walking, biking, parks, private pool, athletic courts
- Architectural designs for modern living with Village Homes quality build
- Beautiful homesites available, nestled within greenbelts and winding creeks