Schedule a Tour
The Addison at University Heights
Coming soon to the University Heights area -- The Addison, named after TCU founder Addison Clark, is a townhome community for those who work or study near downtown and the TCU campus! Designed with the student or young professional in mind, these contemporary homes are perfect for those who desire a lock and leave lifestyle in a vibrant and rapidly revitalizing area. Plans will feature two and three story homes with attached two car garages, open concept living and dining plans and optional outdoor balconies. Walk to shopping and dining on Forest Park, bike to nearby parks and the TCU campus, and enjoy a short five minute commute to downtown Fort Worth’s dining, shopping and commercial activities. For more information, contact Janet Bishop at 817.233.0761. Ask to join the interest list, and be among the first to experience The Addison starting in the 330's.
- Fort Worth ISD: Lily B Clayton Elementary, McClean Middle School, Paschal High School
- Private: Fort Worth Country Day, The Hill School, Trinity Valley, All Saints Episcopal
Features & Facts
- Lock and leave convenience with townhome-style living
- Open floor plans and close proximity to TCU and Downtown
- Plans beginning in the low 300's. Great investment property.