Schedule a Tour
The Cultural District provides homeowners who love easy access to the city's world class museums, shopping and entertainment the perfect location. Homes are walking distance to the new Dickie's Arena, all the museums and restaurants nearby. Classic architectural design fitting in with the established and iconic neighborhoods within the cultural district and modern amenities inside are hallmarks of Village Homes designs in the area. Plans consist open floor plans on the main living area and kitchen and dining spaces designed with entertaining in mind. If urban living, but with a residential feel, is for you, this neighborhood ticks every box.
- Public Schools: South Hi Mount Elementary, W.C. Stripling Middle, Arlington Heights High
- Private Schools: Fort Worth Country Day, All Saints Episcopal, Trinity Valley School
Features & Facts
- Fort Worth's Cultural District is the hub of the citys booming urban renaissance
- Downtown, Trinity Park, the Botanic Gardens, and Fort Worth Zoo are less than two miles away
- Pedestrian friendly neighborhood center unrivaled in the Southwest.