Schedule a Tour
A one of a kind neighborhood from an iconic Fort Worth family, the former Edwards Ranch is now Fort Worth's premier place to live, River Hills. Now in Phase 3, Village Homes has one remaining home for families and residents who wish to have the best in design, construction and finishes. Steps from the Waterside shopping and entertainment area, walking distance to Fort Worth Country Day School, and with easy access to highways nearby, this neighborhood is perfect for those wishing to reside in luxury and convenience.
- Fort Worth ISD: Tanglewood Elementary, McLean Middle, Paschal High
- Private Schools: Fort Worth Country Day, All Saints Episcopal, Trinity Valley School
Features & Facts
- A turn of the century neighborhood in structure, look and feel
- Many of the homesites offer spectacular views of downtown Fort Worth and the Trinity River valley
- Riverhills is modeled on the ideals of lasting quality, traditional design and modern sensibilities