Top Ten Reasons to build with Village Homes in The Parks of Aledo
Monday, February 15, 2016
Click below to find out ten reasons why Village Homes thinks you should build with us in The Parks of Aledo!
1. The same house in Ft. Worth costs from $200,000 -$300,000 more!! You can have the square footage you need with the finishes you want in Aledo. More bang for your buck!
2. Your kids can go to public schools... save that tuition money for college!
3. You're close to everything you LOVE about Ft. Worth. Work or play, you can be downtown in 15-18 minutes.
4. It has the charm and look of the older neighborhoods, without the headache of constant repairs. We all love the character of older homes, just not the unknowns that come with them.
5. It's close to the interstate. Parks of Aledo is just 2 lights from the interstate. With quick access to the I-30 / I-20 split and I-820, it's easy to get anywhere in the metroplex.
6. You know your neighbors. From empty nesters to young families, everyone is a neighbor in Parks of Aledo. There are community organized events throughout the year and even a Facebook page to find out who needs a babysitter, whose dog has escaped, and recommendations for everything from pool companies to hair dressers!
7. Parks and trails to enjoy offering exercise, play dates and wading in the creek!
8. The growth is moving west of Ft. Worth... so it's a great investment! Get in ahead of the rest and watch your equity grow!
9. Interest rates are still low and it's a sellers market. Demand is high, so chances are your current home will sell quickly and you can still get a great rate on your new build with Village Homes.
10. Your friends are already here! What are you waiting for?
For more information please contact Margo at 615.419.8460!